16.11.09

the monster mash

Here's my monster for my Digital Tools class. It's still missing something but i can't quite figure out what. Any suggestions?

Oh and the reason im posting this is because a good friend of mine wanted to see my process from start to finish. This is usually how i work, but nothing is really set in stone cuz im always tryin out different ways of doing stuff.



I hope this is helpful. And let me know if you wanna see more posts like this so i'll keep it in mind for next time.

peace out

fred.

4 comments:

  1. looks like he should be holding a basketball and hes about to cross someone lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only problem I have with it is his nose... it just doesnt seem to fit that well. But other then that its great as per the usual :P

    ReplyDelete