3.8.11

SKETCHBOOK IS COMIN

aight so i got a sketchbook comin. It'll be available at Fan Expo 2011 where Ill be posted up in the artist alley with my ninjas Oliver and Adam. they will also have sketchbooks so dont make any plans for that weekend :P

it'll be for the most part NEW work. i hate when i buy someone's book n i've seen everthing already. so yeah... thats why i havent posted anything in a while.

so if ur in toronto come thru and say wuddup!!
and if you can't make it to the con just send me and email n ill hook you up :)

9 comments:

  1. when i this?
    i wanna come support my lil bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great characteristic drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wont be back in time for the expo but maybe u can hook a brutha up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art is very fun and quirky. I love your energetic and dynamic line work. Beautiful and charming work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind words, You guys keep me motivated :)
    And sam - don't worry fam, I got you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i really like the lines you used in this drawing! sick design too!

    ReplyDelete