19.7.13

CRIME: the animated series


Marcus Mcghee



Ive been helping out on this series for the past couple months. Each episode is a different style. It was a  lot of fun to work on. I was working under Sam Chou, owner of Style5.tv. He's a DOPE director and animator, so I learned a ton doing these. Hope you like it.

Here are some designs..




This next episode I handled the characters, Michele Assarassakorn did the BGs and storyboards were done by Adam Temple. Directed by Sam Chou.

Samson Styles: Fourth of July



some designs...





check out the rest of the episodes:



Nelson George 2008 INTERVIEW



I handled designs on this joint and helped with some boarding. it was fun working on something hip hop related for a change

He Was 28


This one was done by the amazing Michele Assarassakorn. Very creepy stuff

Joe Bascetta: Pelican Tattoo


This one is the work of Nathan Dewey. Reminds me of that awesome KORN video from way back

ok bye.


1 comment: